This hotel had a great pool area and very friendly staff. It is located just south of the Grand Teton park entrance and 12 miles from downtown Jackson Hole. My biggest complaint is the room was very small and cramped considering the cost including an additional $25 a day resort fee. The little village there had a good place for breakfast and a few shops. If you are looking to spend more time in Yellowstone it takes a while to drive up there from the Lodge. You may want to stay more north of here to see it all. You do go thru the Grand Tetons to get there which is beautiful. Weather can change quickly so be prepared. We even hit snow in June but all roads were open.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village