I had never been to Wyoming before and it is beautiful. This hotel fit in perfectly. It has the best possible location - at the base of the mountain with the gondola up and a rope course for the kids. It's also right at the entrance to the National Park. The hotel itself was a cool mix of modern and historic. It has authentic historic elevators that my family (especially my kids) and I really liked and the decor was sort of mountain cozy. The pool was incredible. You can look at the pictures online but until you actually see and get in it you can't fully appreciate it - it's indoor/outdoor and has waterfalls and nooks that are almost cave like and has hot tubs...that was the wow factor for us. Our rooms were really nice with views of the Tetons, horses,etc. We ate the breakfast downstairs every day and it was really good (especially the bacon!) We got good advice from the Adventure Center and ended up renting an off-road buggy type thing that we could also drive on the road to get to these dirt trails that were so fun to drive on. The trails overlooked the Snake River with the best views. We will go back in the winter for sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village