In most every way we were pleased with our recent 7 day stay. The rooms were clean and well kitted out. The restaurant was adequate, nothing too special, with occasional "all gones" in the breakfast buffet offerings. The ski valets were great, as well housekeeping and other staff. The ski in ski out proximity was reasonable. The single large detraction was our so-called two bedroom suite (rms 141,142). We reserved the single level two bedroom suite which in actuality was a small one bedroom suite with standard motel interconnecting doors to adjacent standard two queen bed room 142. The suite's master bedroom was a cramped little room stuffed with a king bed that left almost no room for two of us to move around in. Perhaps the adjacent master bath, which was almost as large as our bedroom (and very nice), was supposed to make up for the bedroom's shortcomings. The living/dining/kitchen room had a comfortable, more roomy sofa area and adjacent dining table. And the kitchen was perfect for our needs. The fireplace was kind of a joke -- unless you don't mind getting up every fifteen minutes to re-wind the little ticking timer that keeps the gas flames going. Oh yes, and most of the suite's windows were about 8ft above the outdoor pool terrace area -- which meant most of the time we were in the rooms the drapery had to be drawn as the pool-siders naturally peered in our windows.
Couldn't help but think that we were rewarded for our civility making reservations and checking in with what had to be one of this hotel's smallest two bedroom suites.
Ranked value as poor because we've rented far more expansive and attractive accommodations (yes, a condo -- not a hotel) slope side on Aspen Mountain for what this stay cost. I suppose one pays more for a hotel's dining and service offerings vis a vis a condo. But the math didn't add up for this particular guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers easy access to the resort’s world-famous terrain and its 500 inches of annual snowfall. Serving as the premier choice for guests seeking the rustic elegance of a grand mountain lodge combined with modern décor and interior styling, the lodge offers authentic Western hospitality and a full menu of amenities. Guests enjoy access to SpaTerre, the destination spa and its ten treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, and a 24-person rooftop hot tub overlooking Jackson Hole’s world-famous terrain. Beyond the prime slopeside location, the hotel’s spectacular locale in the heart of Teton Village offers guests easy access the to the area’s national treasures with the entrance to Grand Teton National Park only one mile away and Yellowstone just 50 miles to the north. 145 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites at the AAA Four Diamond hotel include spacious studios and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Mountain Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Village Mountain Hotel
- Teton Lodge
- Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort Jackson Hole/Teton Village