My husband and I stayed at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa from July 3 - 9 while we made a first trip to Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone NP. The Lodge is beautifully decorated and very warm and welcoming. Service was excellent. Spur Dining was great and super convenient for breakfast each day from 7 am - 10 am with a delicious breakfast buffet. We stayed in a junior suite with a very comfortable king size bed, fireplace (did not use but was pretty) beautiful bathroom (huge tub and shower), very modern yet with a rustic, western feel. The suite also had a kitchenette with a fridge, dishwasher, sink, dishes, etc. The general manager left us a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in for our anniversary. My brother and sister-in-law also stayed at the Lodge and their room was down the hall - they also had a great stay. Teton Village is very close to the Grand Teton Park entrance. The Village has an abundance of good dining and other shops including a general store, a Tram ride and a free gondola ride up the mountain from 4:30-9:30 where there are other restaurants and hiking trails. We were very pleased with our stay, the scenery in Jackson Hole and surrounding parks is unlike any other place we have visited in the U.S. and we would definitely make another trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers easy access to the resort’s world-famous terrain and its 500 inches of annual snowfall. Serving as the premier choice for guests seeking the rustic elegance of a grand mountain lodge combined with modern décor and interior styling, the lodge offers authentic Western hospitality and a full menu of amenities. Guests enjoy access to SpaTerre, the destination spa and its ten treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, and a 24-person rooftop hot tub overlooking Jackson Hole’s world-famous terrain. Beyond the prime slopeside location, the hotel’s spectacular locale in the heart of Teton Village offers guests easy access the to the area’s national treasures with the entrance to Grand Teton National Park only one mile away and Yellowstone just 50 miles to the north. 145 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites at the AAA Four Diamond hotel include spacious studios and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Mountain Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Village Mountain Hotel
- Teton Lodge
- Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort Jackson Hole/Teton Village