“Excellent Location and Service!”

Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa- A Noble House Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
Atlanta
“Excellent Location and Service!”
Reviewed 27 June 2007

Last week we stayed at the Teton Mountain Lodge in Teton Village, WY while visiting Teton National Park for several days and a day trip up to Yellowstone one day. The location of Teton Mountain Lodge was perfect for visiting Teton National Park and is a short drive from both the Jackson airport and town. Accommodations surpassed our expectations as we had a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen and two full baths. Good dining abounds in the area as well. Staff were friendly and attentive and we didn't encounter any problems during our stay. We had a fantastic trip and would definitely return to the area and this lovely hotel.

• Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank fellowtraveler5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 25 June 2007

We stayed here 2 nights and then spent several nights in Y-stone or in the Tetons. This hotel was so much nicer than anything else we could get in Y-stone. The granite counters, nice linens, etc...really make this well worth my Priceline bid of $160+tx. I was disappointed the work out room was being redone; however, we were able to use the facilities at another Teton Village property. I would definitely stay there again!

• Liked — Top quality - everywhere you looked
  • Disliked — Health club was temporarily closed
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
colorado springs
Reviewed 6 April 2007

What a great property. Everything from the bell staff, front desk, concierge, and spa staff were fantastic. This is a special place in the best setting in the United States.

The sales staff was also very professional and they made us feel at home.

This property offers year round variety and fun.

• Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
1 Thank stankensinger
Savannah
Reviewed 5 April 2007

My son and I just returned from a week long ski trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming where I took him for his sixth birthday. To say that our experience, while staying at the Teton Mountain Lodge, was anything less than AWESOME would be an understatement! The facility is absolutely incredible already so, I can't imagine how wonderful it will be when they finish the new spa addition this summer. Being a world traveler, I have never witnessed a more professional and accomodating organization than the management group operating the Lodge. One night I had an opportunity to attend an adult function but hadn't made any arrangements for my six year old. Management immediately placed me in touch with professional care-givers and took care of everything. They even had the front desk personnel escort my son to and from a childrens' event and play board games with him until my return. The rooms themselves were beautiful and first rate! Fully stocked and immaculately clean. Upon check-in, my son and I weren't quite sure how to operate several of the amenities in our room so we contacted the front desk. There was a knock on the door several moments later where the Hotel Sales Manager himself had personnally taken time out of his busy day to welcome us and educate us on the whole village lay out!! How often does that happen!?
The Lodge itself is perfectly positioned in the village so that your not in the epicenter of traffic but nestled to the side within short walking distance from the mountain base. The room service and the restaurant on the first floor are unsurpassed. Normally a "one-and-done" type person since I enjoy experiencing new places, I have to say that I will break that pattern next year. My son and I will most definitely return to Jackson Hole and stay at the Teton Mountain Lodge again. If I was asked what rating I would give the lodge on a scale of one to ten I would have to award the Teton Mountain Lodge a resounding 11.

• Liked — The professional staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank exyankee
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed 17 February 2007

Teton Mountain Lodge was my home base for a snowboarding vacation at Jackson Hole. The hotel was a great value in comparison to the other 2 5-star properties in the Jackson. My stay at TML cost about a third of what the Four Seasons would have cost me and while TML is not a 5-star resort like the Four Seasons, it is a solid 4-star property. The room was not huge, but that wasn't a problem because I didn't spend much of my waking hours in the room. The bed was great and the room had a nice mountain feel. The location is a 5 minute walk to the Bridger Gondola. The Mangy Moose is only about 5 minutes by foot as well for apres-ski. Jacuzzis in the room are a great benefit after a day on the mountain. The restaurant is good for breakfast, lunch and apres-ski. The burgers are huge. The spa services were great, the lone complaint was that the steam room was being remodeled. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If you don't require the chic feel of the Four Seasons, the I think you'll find that TML is a great place to stay in Teton Village.

Stayed February 2007
4 Thank mbinsac
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed 5 November 2006

We stayed 4 nights at the Teton Mountain Lodge. We booked the TML for the end of our 9 day vacation to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. We wanted to end our trip in on a high note with an upscale hotel/resort. We were not disappointed.

The lodge lobby is amazing - really felt we were back in the Old West. The furnishings & decor were out of this world. The TML is right at the base of the slopes in Jackson Hole. We were guests in August & enjoyed the mountain views very much.

We booked 3 rooms - two rooms were actually a suite plus lock-off room - so both were spacious and the suite had full amenities - kitchen, living room, dining area, fireplace. The third room was incredibly small - so small in fact, that two of us with travel gear could not comfortably fit in the room. We immediately asked the front desk for an upgrade. It was obvious that this has happened before to the front desk - so with little fuss we upgraded to a larger room (unfortunately we had to pay an additional $100/night for the upgrade).

The lodge has a great indoor pool & spa as well a moderately well equipped exercise room. Our teenagers enjoyed the pool each afternoon when we returned from our exploring.

We ate dinner our first night in the lodge - yummy, though a bit pricey! The other nights we ate in or near Jackson. We ate breakfast and lunch on the run - so nothing fancy or too expensive.

Teton Mountain Lodge is a wonderful base camp to explore all the sites of Jackson, WY and the Grand Tetons National Park. We had a fantastic day touring the National Park with a guide and seeing Moose up close! The best adventure we had was white water rafting on the Snake River. We wanted a Class 3 experience and that is what we got. The scenery was exquisite and the rafting - wow!

I highly recommend the Teton Mountain Lodge - but make sure that you book into one of the larger rooms so that you can truly enjoy the experience of this great lodge.

Stayed August 2006
9 Thank FrenchFryDog
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 23 October 2006

We booked a 4 night stay at $91/night. When we arrived they offered us an upgrade to a suite for $30 more. The suite was really amazing - more like an apartment than a hotel room. It has a full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, a living room with nice western furnishings and a fireplace, a large balconey, a powder room, master bedroom and bath with a whirlpool tub. The views are great from all windows. Teton Village is only 1 mile from an entrance to Grand Teton National Park. Jackson is about 15 minutes away, and of course it's at the Jackson Hole Ski Resort. Granted, we were there in a dead season, but if your goal is to see the wildlife of the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone you couldn't pick a better place or time.

• Liked — Spacious, great location
  • Disliked — Room service dishes stayed in the hall for two days
  • Tips/Secrets — Priceline
#4 of 7 in Teton Village
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole

Been to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa- A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!