Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)
Alpenhof Lodge(Teton Village)
  • Restaurant
Amangani(Jackson)
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)
1,091 results
All reviewsspur restaurantmurphy bedfull kitchenthe rooftop hot tubdouble showersundance junior suitejackson holeindoor and outdoor poolsone bedroom suiterestaurant downstairsteton mountainfull sizehotel restaurantgas fireplacetop notchsteam roomconcierge staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2010

This was a great place for me to stay while doing some business in Driggs, ID. They were a bit under construcvtion with some remodeling and the was a Servpro van there for some water damage. I almost rated this average because when I went there the room was not prepared but they sent me to it unknowlingly anyway. However, the night manager was great and handled it with class although I sort of expected a comp breakfast or something. The got me into a new room with a HUGE jacuzzi tub and the room was impeccable. The breakfast was amazing...citrus waffles with fresh fruit and some pretty fantastic coffee. I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2010

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and reviews relating to your recent stay at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa; direct guest feedback is a valuable component as we strive to improve our guest services. The early onset of unprecedented winter conditions led to an unexpected leak that did cause some water damage to a few rooms. We had had colder temperatures and much more snow than usual for that time of year, which certainly makes winter visitors to Teton Village pleased! While responding to this incident, we inadvertently cleared your room for arrival when it was not ready. I am glad to hear that our night manager handled the situation well, but additionally, I hope you will accept our sincere apologies. We are now moving into the heart of our winter season with all of our rooms in the impeccable condition you found after changing rooms.

Reviewed 18 October 2010

This was a fantastic place to stay. It is beautiful. Everything is immaculate, as in really, really clean. We had a room with a full kitchen, breakfast bar, sofa, gas fireplace, and a pull-down Murphy bed. The bathroom was exquisite - a walk in shower with double shower heads. It is about a 9 mile drive to Grand Teton National Park, an easy pretty drive. In the winter- it would require a longer drive through Jackson as the short-cut road is closed. We ended up staying an extra day - the park had so much to do and the Lodge was so wonderful to stay in. Being in the off season meant it was really quiet and private. We loved it here.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2010

The receptionist and later concierge were really helpful in arranging a float trip. However, the rooms in size and amenities were not what we expected for the price charged especially in mid September when the town has half empty. The Teton Village has few choices in restaurants. The town of Jackson near by a better place with a wider choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spitfire460
Reviewed 13 October 2010

We had a lofted room, with a view of the mountain, all the kitchen amenities and a fireplace, even a stuffed bear on our bed that we could purchase and take home. Right outside our hotel were several options to ride or hike to the top of the mountain, where we even saw several moose. Right down the road was the south west entrance to Teton National Park, where we watched more moose, elk, and deer. A short 1/2 hour drive into the town of Jackson, and about 45 minutes from the airport. A quiet, scenic, peaceful time full of memories.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Fabulous! Or, maybe it's that I had just been camping outside at Yellowstone and would have taken anything that was remotely luxurious? Seriously, I've traveled a decent amount. I have no complaints here. It was beautiful without being stuffy. The staff was nice and accommodating. My son made fast friends in the pool and had a complete blast with all of the electronic/hd/flat screen stuff in the suite that I don't quite get.

We went in the summer. I can only imagine how beautiful it is during the ski season. Although I don't see myself going back to Yellowstone, I could see a trip to the Grand Tetons again with this place as my base while they pitch a tent or whatever.

At first I was a little worried that it was too far from the center of town, but the drive wasn't that bad and I was ready to get back to the room after being in town.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family