The Four Seasons in Jackson hits all of the service points you would expect with a Four Seasons hotel. The resort is, obviously, focused on skiing. In addition, they can provide a number of planned excursions. Dinning options in the area and at the hotel are nice.
The hotel has good service though it is not as attentive as you might find in other locations. At times the staff seems like they are more interested in skiing on their day off than being at the hotel.
The pool area is very nice with a number of different small hot tub areas. The staff will place your robe in a warmer while you're in the water. The gym area is small but was never crowded.
The rooms are neat and clean.
If you're heading to Jackson Hole, this seems to be the best hotel in town. Whether it's worth the extra money depends on your needs, tastes, and expectations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village