“Outstanding hotel! Worth every cent for our stay there.”

Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Outstanding hotel! Worth every cent for our stay there.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We were there on our anniversary and it was a fabulous night at this hotel. we stayed at the Terra for 2 nights too and it didn't come close! If you really want to enjoy the Teton village at its best you have to stay here for at least a night or two to experience the village. Thank you 4 seasons for being "outstanding" in your attention to detail!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to see this beautiful village!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
FSJac, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments and for letting us know you enjoyed your time with us. Nothing makes us happier. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2013

After going to the Four Seasons in Hualalai earlier this year, we were worried that we might have a bit of a let down since the experience in Hawaii was so amazing. Not the case. The Four Seasons Jackson Hole was a wonderful experience for our family. As usual, they catered to our every need and made certain that everything was perfect. The location at the base of the mountain is awesome, and in the winter I have to imagine the ski in - ski out is so convenient. The concierge made numerous excellent recommendations, and the Wilderness Safari group they recommended provide one of the most memorable family adventures we have experienced to date - 16 hours viewing grizzlies, elk, pronghorn, bald eagles and bison while we toured both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. So much to do, our family needed a vacation when we returned home from the vacation.

My wife loved her spa treatments and felt like the spa was just as good as Hualalai, Calistoga Ranch, etc. Finally, when my son contracted a little 12 hr stomach bug, the hotel sent him a tray of crackers and other snacks along with a "Get Well" card.....and that is why the Four Seasons remains a family favorite for us. They always find a way to add a special touch to let you know they are paying attention to your family and your experience at their hotel. And The Handle Bar restaurant was a great new addition for the family. Kid friendly menu and the mustache-themed restaurant now has our 8 year old saying "nice lampshade" or "awesome walrus" to everyone he sees with a stache. Burt Reynolds would be proud.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review and we are still laughing about your son and his mustache comments, that is great! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Myself along with my wife and a couple had booked the Hotel. But unfortunately I missed the flight from Denver as my previous flight was delayed.by law they supposed to forfeit my prepaid advance but on request they gave me a room without deducting my advance. It was a good gesture on their part. When we checked in the front office was very efficient and the other staff were extremely helpful. In the restaurant being vegetarians we had a difficulty in ordering.the main chef was called and we suggested what we wanted. He was very cooperative and made vegetarian food which was not in the menu. The charges in the restaurant were very reasonable according to the Hotel status. The pool staff,concierge and all the staff made our stay very comfortable. I did not find any fault in the Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anil K
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.
St. Helena, California
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The Four Seasons in Teton Village is what a resort hotel should be. We chose it to celebrate our daughters 21st birthday. The view of the Tetons is magnificent. Our suite was well appointed and well serviced. The only additions I would suggest would be a full length mirror and more light in the bathrooms--it was very dark and the magnifying mirror was not the best. The concierges are masters at suggesting and planning activities. Visited the spa daily with my adult daughter and loved that.
Restaurants were our choice for dining--consistently delicious and creative presentations. The outside bar is so relaxing, with wool throws for each chair if it is a bit chilly.
Loved it. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: The view is the best thing they offer--and they offer a great stay.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved this resort. Right at the edge of the Teton National park we went on beautiful drives through the majestic mountains. Everyday was a new adventure, biking, hiking, rafting, fishing. We can't wait to come back in the winter and do all of snow activities.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank MonsterBaby1
Westlake Village, California, USA
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed one night at another hotel and it was not what I had hoped so I went over to the Four Seasons and was pleasantly surprised. It was not stuffy but welcoming and casual. The staff were very helpful and friendly no matter where I was (valet, front desk, bar, restaurant, hallways). The hotel offers a choice of restaurants as well as 24 hour room service (which is great when your flight is delayed and you don't get in until close to midnight). My king view room was spacious and included a balcony and fireplace. The rooms were also super quiet and the L'Occtaine shampoo, soap, etc...in the bathrooms was fabulous. All in all...sheer heaven! Wished I could have stayed longer than one night. Will go back for sure!

Room Tip: My valley view room had a great view.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Northern California, USA
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a work conference. I knew that we would be treated well, but I absolutely had no idea how incredibly classy, yet enjoyable this property was.

Staff: Top notch, friendly, incredibly responsive to my needs. They were always there with a water in case you were looking a bit dehydrated, offering to carry bags, and knowledgeable if you had a question. These are consummate hospitality industry professionals.

Accommodations: I stayed in a Valley View suite. It was nice, overlooking the courtyard, and pointing towards Sleeping Indian Mountain and it's nearby hills. The Teton (Mountain View) rooms give a nicer view of the slopes and the Tetons.

The room was generously sized, appointed with rich woods, marble, granite, and metals. It had the whole "western" and "ski-resort" feel going on, without being cheesy or obvious. It was plush all the way. I especially liked the heated floors in the bathroom, and the gas fireplace with blower--it helped out on the chilly nights I had while there. Also, the most comfortable bed and comforter I've every had in a hotel before.

Food: The Handle Bar and the Westbank Grill were both excellent places for a nice breakfast/dinner. We were fed in our conference venue on property, but the food apparently was prepared by the hotel--and it was fine dining indeed--nice elk sausage, wonderful bison tenderloins, beautiful and eye-appealing veggies, and mouthwatering desserts that, ahem..."forced" me to stray from my diet! You simply cannot go wrong with whatever you decide to eat at this property's restaurant offerings.

Value: Seeing as I hardly had to pay for a thing (work perq!), it was a great value! If I had to pay for it...well, this _is_ Jackson Hole, so I didn't expect that it would be cheap--but surprisingly, I would still say that quality to value ratio was good, and wouldn't feel bad dropping the kind of coin that the property costs, however, I would make every effort to seek out the occasional packages and deals you can find for this place.

Grounds: We were there in the middle of June, so, no skiers and other associated snow-bunnies--just kids going downhill mountain bike riding on the snowless slopes (suicide!!!), and people playing disc golf, hiking, and visiting the shops and other nearby resorts. The grounds were laid out well, and it was reasonably easy to get around (Protip: when on the fourth floor-the main lobby floor--the building is shaped like a U - go out the courtyard-facing doors to make a shortcut to the other side of the hotel instead of traversing the length of the hotel!).

Overall, I really enjoyed the stay at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole, and am trying to plan a return with my DW in the fall. If you're looking for a plush accommodation to splurge on when visiting Yellowstone or Grand Teton parks, or looking to find some celebrities in Jackson, you cannot possibly go wrong choosing this property.

Room Tip: Any room (Valley or Mountain view) is good any time of the year -- but bonus point for the Mountain...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
We could not be happier to hear that you had such a nice time with us. Just so you know when you are on vacation the calories don't really count...so hopefully you enjoyed our housemade desserts and cured meats. :) Please do come back to see us again soon as we look forward to having you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Teton Village
Snake River Lodge and Spa
Snake River Lodge and Spa
#4 of 7 in Teton Village
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole? Share your experiences!