Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$470
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$220
galahotels.com
Snake River Lodge and Spa(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$302
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$472
US$454
Alpenhof Lodge(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$272
Orbitz.com
Spring Creek Ranch(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$414
Cancelon
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$422
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,109 results
All reviewswestbank grillhandle barski conciergejackson holebase campwest banktop notchroom serviceturn down servicemountain viewmain restauranthot chocolatewalk in closetbeautiful hoteloff seasonwe've stayedbison
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Four Seasons Jackson Hole really does it right. Everything from arrival to departure was perfect. The room was clean, large and perfectly maintained. The service is impeccable. The dining room is also incredible. The two meals we had here were perfectly prepared and presented. The dining room staff was a delight.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Four Seasons in Jackson Hole has to be one of the nicest resorts we have ever stayed at! Just as we had been led to believe from friends, the service was impeccable. From the minute we pulled up, Luke the cowboy (loved his outfit) pleasantly greeted us and escorted us to the front desk where Kenny’s genuinely friendly attitude made our check-in quick and easy…which my husband and me truly appreciated, as we were tired and ready to relax after a long day of traveling. The room was rustically decorated yet elegant and cozy. The gas fireplace was certainly a treat on the brisk nights, not to mention the beautiful view we had of the mountain from our balcony during the day. The housekeeping staff was excellent and even left an iPad cleaning cloth folded neatly next to my husband's iPad after they cleaned our room. They also left us a cute little pitcher of water by our bedside at turn down. The entire staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, but more than that they went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. The only complaint we had was the food in the Handle Bar is something that needs improving, as well as the super slow service. But other than that, this place is perfection.

Room Tip: Book a mountain-view room.
1  Thank MandM704
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We visit the village once a year for skiing, we stay at a moderately priced property during that time since we have 2 college aged sons. For this trip we decided on Four Seasons as it was "just us two." My husband asked me to marry him in front of the Grand Tetons over 25 years ago so it made sense for us to celebrate in Jackson Hole. We love the hotel during ski season, we sit in or outside of the Handle Bar and enjoy the ski views. It is just as nice in the fall. This anniversary trip was in September. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. We were greeted with a complimentary drink and snack in our room. The basic room was wonderful, a large sitting area with gas fireplace, giant closet making it easy to unpack and access our clothes during our stay and the bathroom was gigantic. There was even a small table in the bath area to set things on, like my assortment of cosmetics and junk, making it very roomy. The handle bar, lobby bar, westbank grill and in-room dining were all fantastic. We are now considering telling the boys to stay in town at Grandma's house while we return to the Four Seasons for a more romantic ski trip this spring!

Room Tip: I think the rooms are situated so that even the "mountain view" is amazing, I don't think there is a bad view or poor location to be honest.
1  Thank Lisa B
FSJac, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know we were able to make your stay so special and look forward to welcoming you back this spring. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The room was excellent - large, clean, great for sleeping, a nice fireplace. The only negative to the room was that water flow out of the shower head was weak and the shower door didn't seem to close quite right. The service was excellent. My wife really enjoyed the complimentary bath salts, etc. in the room.

The only reason I wouldn't stay here again is that we weren't here to ski. We spent most of our time driving through the parks in the town of Jackson. We would have been better off staying in Jackson instead of having to drive back to the Teton Village every night. But, If I were coming to ski at the resort then I would definitely stay at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are located 1 mile from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park so I am wondering if perhaps you are referring to the Elk refuge, which is indeed in town. So sorry for any inconvenience and we do hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Let's see, where to start... There were many Pros regarding our stay and a few cons... My wife and I were there celebrating her birthday and stayed in a Valley-View Room from 09/19 through 09/22. The room was very nice, comfortable King Size bed, nice outdoor balcony, gas fireplace, wonderful shower, two comfortable chairs in front of the fireplace, Espresso machine in room, very nice. Jenny was our contact at the concierge desk and she provided incredible service. Prior to our arriving at the hotel She arranged for a wonderful Cheese cake covered with Fresh Strawberries, beautiful flowers and Champagne to be delivered to the room the morning of my wife's birthday. She also helped arrange a wonderful massage, facial, pedicure and manicure at the resort's spa for my wife on her birthday. She arranged for an incredible private Hot Air Balloon Ride with "Elevated Ballooning", Margaret, one of the Business owners, was our Pilot and she made sure that we had a great experience. We are photographers and Jenny also arranged a day trip with "Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris" and the business owner Jason took us on the full day tour to all of the classic photo spots making sure we didn't miss opportunities to capture some of the local wildlife including a large black bear stuffing himself with last minute berries before winter sets in. Jenny even helped us with suggestions for places to stay and visit at other locations on our trip. Incredible service. We had a very pleasant visit and my wife had a wonderful birthday experience... If you need assistance from the concierge I would highly recommend asking for Jenny because our experience with some of the other staff at the concierge desk was less than favorable.

Now for the Cons... I am not a negative person, on the contrary I am very positive and always look for the silver lining. Both my wife and I have stayed at all kinds of establishments all over the world during our 60 plus years, including other Four Seasons Resorts. In our mind, even though the staff and service for the most part were excellent the rooms here were over priced especially for being off-season. We of course knew the room cost going in however with that goes certain expectations based on the higher cost plus we were not really aware of some of the additional costs involved until we got there. The Resort is located in Teton Village a few miles outside of Jackson, WY and everything in the village is fairly pricy. The Westbank Grill in the Four Season resort is again, in our opinion very over priced, they serve rather small portions, very rich food and not much diversity in the menu. We were really disappointed in the quality of the food plus the waiter kept looking out the window while asking us what we wanted to order. There were not any provisions at the resort for Soda or snacks other than room service and the spa. This may seem like a small thing however It is pretty much a necessity to use your car to go anywhere outside of the resort as they are quite remote and services are limited to what is available at Teton Village. The only option for parking your car at the resort is Valet parking which is a daily charge plus every time you need to go somewhere or get something from your car you have to call to have them bring your car to the front and of course a tip is expected each time. it is not an option to walk to your car to retrieve items. They always provided the car quickly but my personal preference is to be able to access my car whenever I want it without having to involve others. You do have the option of parking your car in the Village at a cost but it is a significant hike up and down a steep hill from the Four Seasons to the parking lot in the village and back. The resort is several miles from Jackson, WY, the nearest town, and when you are not staying there during ski season it is really not a convenient location. If you are a skier and staying there during ski season the location is perfect as the lifts originate in the Village and you can ski to your hotel. So would we recommend the resort to a friend? Probably not. Would we stay there again? No. The purpose of my struggling with what to say in this review is not to be negative but to share the experience as it was for us in hopes of helping others to enjoy their stay at the Four Seasons Resort by being aware of opportunities that I may have dealt with differently had I known what I know today. Thank you for listening.

6  Thank DaddyDe

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and will for sure share with the team. We hope we do get to welcome you back again in the future perhaps for a ski vacation. Thank you again and happy belated birthday to your wife! :)