“Love them!”

Teton Thai
Price range: US$15 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Hours and Sundays may change during Winter/Summer Closed during the off-season October-November
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Love coming here but it always takes me so long to decide what to have because everything is so good!
Sitting on the patio, overlooking the Tetons, delicious food and great company! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Teton Thai has an amazing menu and some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Sam and the crew at Teton Thai were amazing, they treated us like family. If I go back to Jackson Hole, I will be going back to this restaurant. Such a wonderful atmosphere and great location. Definitely check out Teton Thai if you ever visit Jackson Hole. Hope to be back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

tiny dining spot in the parking lot of ski area. Very limited seating so I suggest you arrive early like 5 or 6pm if you would like a table. Our group didn't get a table, but waited outside for take-out which we took back to our condo. Make a meal of their ribs as they are excellent.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Spotting a Thai restaurant with great ratings on TA was a gold mine for us, or so we thought. The restaurant has a small seating area, so suggest eating early to avoid a wait. We got right in and I ordered a Pad Thai dish with 0 level spicing. The waitress explained how the 0-10 spice level ranked and a 2 or 3 which I thought might be for me was quickly changed to 0. The spice level was not the problem, the pad thai sauce was not very favorable. Noodles & Co. has a far better sauce for their pad thai and I suggest Teton Thai look into that. I tried adding a bit more spice, but felt it was the sauce in general that was a problem plus the noodles were overcooked and the texture was almost mushy. Ambiance was noisy because of the small room, but seems to be a favorite for the locals.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very good Thai food. Excellent service. Great fun atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating. Indoor seating limited so get there early. Some reviews lead me to think this was a hole in a wall set up. It isn't. It's a full on bar and restaurant. Recommended!