“A Glimpse of Switzerland”

Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Teton Village
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: The Jackson Start bus stop is directly opposite the Alpenhof.
Brooksville, Florida
“A Glimpse of Switzerland”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Good restaurant wit selection of Swiss and many other dishes. We had great food and service was timely. Would recommend to my friends..

• Visited July 2014

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“A touch of Europe”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Here's an interesting Swiss style restaurant. Typical Swiss items such as fondue but also some interesting eclectic offerings. The antelope ribs with reduction were absolutely fantastic -- tender and flavorful. The wiener schnitzel was average. Decent wine list and good selection of beer. For dessert I highly recommend the pannacotta. The apfelstrudel is average.

Visited June 2014
IL
“Alpenhof Bistro.....dining delight”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Upon our arrival at the Alpenhof, we learned that there was a 20% discount on dinner @ the Bistro! See front desk for a coupon...good until Nov. 14, 2014, I believe. We'd seen the menu and were looking forward to some good German food. The wait staff was friendly and accomodating. We shared the Mushroom Strudel which was delicious! I had the Weiner Schnitzel and hubby had the Farmer's Plate. Both were very good. Let's talk about wait time....it took 20 minutes before our appetizer was brought out and 45 minutes for the main course. The restaurant wasn't overly booked, but we saw a couple of tables receive their dinner before ours and they were seated after us. I'm not sure what the hold-up was, but learned that the Weiner Schnitzel is a good seller and at lunch they had apparently used up their supply. We heard the hammering of the pork from the kitchen, so I guess that was the hold-up. All in all, it's a nice place to dine and I would suggest checking it out.

Visited June 2014
Cairns
“Average”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good staff and nice atmosphere but the food was average, not a great selection and it wasn't up to the standard I expected.

• Visited March 2014
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Austrian style restaurant”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I ate here in a group so my review is somewhat different to most, the service was great and the food was OK, but having just been in Austria a few weeks earlier it was not really authentic. A mentioned by others the choices are limited but personally I would go to the Four Seasons.

• Visited February 2014