“The cinnamon roll French toast was out of this world”
Review of Terra Cafe - CLOSED

Terra Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“The cinnamon roll French toast was out of this world”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We at lunch here once and breakfast twice. The lunch was ok but they really excel at breakfast. The coffee is hot and fresh and they have a breakfast burrito, a variety of crepes and a cinnamon roll french toast with carmelized bananas and maple syrup that is a must try! It is a self serve order at the counter place with an upscale atmosphere in the seating area (real flatware and plates - no paper and plastic here!) and the counter staff is helpful. There is also a play area for the young children. Inside the terra hotel.

Visited December 2013

Thayne, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Was staying at Hotel Terra for a conference and fell in love with the Terra Cafe. It was a little hard to find but once I did I was in heaven. The restaurant was a little small with about 5 or 6 tables. A wide range of organic and fresh foods.The first day I ate there I ordered the powderhound (burrito with chorizo,eggs, and potatoes) probably the best breakfast burrito I have ever had! The coffee was also amazing really bold and strong! The second day I went in the cafe the server suggested the Terra eggs! It was like a eggs benedict but 100 times better! The service at the Terra Cafe was superb! The server was extremely friendly and It was a pleasure to talk to him while I waited for my breakfast. If I stayed at Hotel Terra in the future, the Terra Cafe would be the only place I would go! I need to try the lunch items next time! They sound amazing!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank steve s
“Reasonably priced and good sandwiches”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

While staying at Teton Village for work recently, I stopped in the Terra Cafe for lunch one day. It was a little hard to find but it has a nice atmosphere and the prices were pretty reasonable, especially for the area. My chicken sandwich was delicious but the truffle potato chips were too "truffle-y." I overheard a nearby table make the same comment, so it seemed to be unpopular with them too.
The server was just average and the flow at the counter is awkward so it's not clear if you're supposed to wait for your food or have it brought to the table. Also, if you don't go toward the corner near the register, you might not see the napkins and silverware. All in all, the food was much better than the Mangy Moose and it was a nice quick lunch.

• Visited October 2013
California
“Good quick breakfast”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My daughter and I dined at Terra Café two mornings during our recent stay. The first morning we both had the Terra Eggs Blackstone, which was very good and had me wishing for more! The house blend coffee was also very good. On the second morning I had the Powder Hound, which was very filling.

If you want a good quick breakfast before starting out on your daily adventure, this is a good place. You do order at the counter, pay and are given a number to place on your table. They then deliver your food to your table. If you want more of a pampered dining experience, I suggest you try another breakfast spot.

• Visited September 2013
louisville
“Egg, potato and chorizo wrap and a mocha”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Busy place. The mochachino was a bit weak. Egg, potato and chorizo wrap was okay. Judging from what others ordered I'd go with the crepes or a baked good next time.

• Visited September 2013