“Snake River is fantastic”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Snake River Lodge & Spa
Richmond RI
“Snake River is fantastic”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

indoor/outdoor pool and hot tubs, eucalyptus steam room, swiss shower - great. Bar area is a little small but food, drinks and staff were great. Restaurant had great food, average priced for the area, ski valet in the hotel, walk to gondola/tix in 3 minutes. Great vacation location!

Visited February 2012

Sarasota, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Nice and comfy-”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Loved sitting with a glass of bubbly in the spa siting area after my massage and gazing in amazement at the beautiful draft horses in the snow... with snow falling and the sun going down. Truly a sight to see. So calming. My only suggestion for improvement would be to maybe give the spa a slight facelift (has been the same for years) and maybe serve a wee bit nicer champagne. I wasn't expecting Dom or Perrier Juet. It was (Korbel), but I would have preferred at least a Mum's or whatnot, as the services are a bit over-priced. My 50 minute massage was $145. Other than that, very nice!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank selectivediner
Boise
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the therapists”
Reviewed 8 June 2008

The spa was beautiful but the therapists here were amazing...I get a lot of massages and I recieved multiple while I was there and they were the best massages that I have ever had.

1 Thank clem222
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spa Service not great”
Reviewed 13 June 2007

While we did not stay at the hotel, I was recently in town for a wedding and booked some spa services for the bridal party. The services themselves were fine (although I think a bit overpriced), but the process of trying to get anyone to communicate with me about the reservations was extremely tedious. Unreturned emails and confused staff made for last minute stress that was not needed in a hectic wedding week. The spa facilities were very nice, and the hotel was pretty, but I would not return to the spa or stay at the hotel based on the customer service headaches I encountered.

2 Thank KaiulaniLaird