If you want to stay within walking distance of the Jackson Hole tram and gondola for a reasonable price, this is where you want to go. The swanky Hotel Terra is the immediate adjacent building and it cost $389 per night as compared to $179 per night at the Inn when I just visited.
Of course you get what you pay for and this is an older property with the downsides you might expect such as poor lighting in the room, old clunky tvs, and shower heads coming out of the walls at 5 feet instead of 7 feet or higher. The hot water was clearly shared with other rooms in a not-good way that allowed the water to be too hot and then too cold sometimes.
But the bed was comfortable, the TV worked, the price right, and the skiing was great. I would stay here again, it is a good deal and very nice folks at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your passport to the ultimate Jackson Hole adventure is here at The Inn at Jackson Hole in Teton Village, Wyoming. Our Jackson Hole hotel is located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park, and an hour from Yellowstone National Park. We offer old fashioned western hospitality, comfortable lodging in Jackson Hole, and a local's familiarity with the places that make this area of the world unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Inn Jackson Hole
- Inn At Jackson Hole Teton Village