The location is the best!! The village is very nice, lots to do without having to drive anywhere. The free breakfast was better then most with sausage links, scrambled eggs, and potatoes. The room was very big and clean but needs updating. The carpet was stained and the shower did not work very well. The front desk personal were very professional and very nice. We did the gondola ride to the peak of the mountain, this was worth every penny. They have a lot going on for summer fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your passport to the ultimate Jackson Hole adventure is here at The Inn at Jackson Hole in Teton Village, Wyoming. Our Jackson Hole hotel is located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park, and an hour from Yellowstone National Park. We offer old fashioned western hospitality, comfortable lodging in Jackson Hole, and a local's familiarity with the places that make this area of the world unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Inn Jackson Hole
- Inn At Jackson Hole Teton Village