“Customer Service at it's finest!”

Inn at Jackson Hole
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
Marathon, Florida
“Customer Service at it's finest!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The staff at this resort is unbelievably accommodating. The first impression starts with making reservations and I never got someone on the phone that sounded annoyed that I called repeatedly for info. Every time, they were just as pleasant and willing to help. The employees are incredibly helpful and I'm glad to have chosen this place to stay.

Both my husband and I have been on the phone with them making arrangements for our stay and we both agree that this hotel is worth looking into. Yes, you can pay higher prices elsewhere, no doubt. As much as we like luxury, we also like places like this, that are are more hospitable to make us feel right at home, than with cold, impersonal luxury resorts. Those hotels who rush you off the phone so they can get to their coffee break asap. Sigh.. those places don't give me the warm fuzzy feelings and comforts of home. UGH

This resort suits us perfectly though. Looking forward to posting pics real soon!!!

Thanks AMANDA for all your help :-) You've provided an excellent service!

Looking forward to posting pics real soon ...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, central location. Rooms are very nice with kitchenettes and fireplace and balcony. Very short drive to the Grand Tetons and a beautiful view from the hotel. Our stay was everything we hoped for, for this vacation.

Marshall, Michigan
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a dump of a room - for the price. I would not stay here again. The air conditioner was located in the closet with a hose connected to the outside wall. We couldn't use the closet because you couldn't open the sliding doors. The beds were lumpy. The bathroom was dirty, and in fact there were dirty towels hanging on the door when we arrived. My family wouldn't eat the breakfast. The service there was terrible. I tried two mornings to get breakfast. The first day they were out of food for about 20 minutes while I waited. The second day they were out of plates for about 10 minutes and then when I finally put some eggs on my plate and looked for a seat, there wasn't a clean table in the place. The pool and hot tub were nice. Overall, it's in desperate need of TLC.

Travellers are raving about these Teton Village hotels

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had an incredible trip to Jackson Hole during the summer and the Inn at Jackson Hole made the trip that much better. Amanda and everyone at the Front Desk was so helpful and courteous. I would go back in a heart beat. This hotel is set in one of the most beautiful places in the whole world. Wonderful staff, nice rooms, and everything I could ask for in a hotel. The Inn at Jackson Hole was conveniently located to all of my favorite activities. Animal watching, riding the tram to the top of the mountain, close to great restaurants, and town. I could not have picked a better place to stay. If I go back to Jackson Hole I would definitely stay at the Inn at Jackson Hole.

Room Tip: I was on a trip with some of my good friends and Amanda set us up all together at the hotel, which w...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hotel location is great. Room and bathroom were clean. The hotel needs some updating, but the price is right. Service was excellent. The front desk was very helpful & house keeping lady very friendly. Breakfast area was very busy, but they had plenty of food choices. I will definetly stay at this hotel again. I traveled with a five year old and she had a fun time at the spa tub, because pool water was not heated. I recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014
Westminster
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Pros:
Just an hour and a half from Yellowstone.
Breakfast was good.
Bed was comfortable

Cons:
There's another hotel right behind this one blocking the mountain scenery
This hotel is next to a hostel lots of weird people walking around
There was dirty food left in the fridge
The door knob to go on the balcony was broken
They were running cold hose water in the hot tub at 8pm so the water was freezing even though it doesn't close until 10pm
The air conditioning was broken had zero AC and the windows open didn't do much since it was hot out
The tub would not drain water. Had to shower in over half full standing water
They left two decaf coffee filters no regular grrr
I called to see how long breakfast was open till and got an abrupt 10 and a click. Not great customer service. Rude

Overall the best I can say is I was accommodated much better at the canyon campground in Yellowstone even though I was staying in a tent.
Hope this helps! Do not waste your money or vacation on this hotel stay!!

• Stayed June 2014
David J, General Manager at Inn at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I am sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory stay here in Jackson Hole. Unfortunately, I cannot control where other hotels are located and the guests staying at those hotels. But, I would have liked the opportunity to make right the issues that you did have with my hotel.
I assure you that I will address the problems that have now been brought to my attention. I will say that it is always better to be in contact with the manager whenever you are dissatisfied with the property. It is always my goal to have every guest leaving happy, but it is challenge, I do again apologize for the issues in your stay, please contact me if you would like to correct the matter.
My direct line is 307-734-2292
David Jackson GM
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

If we get back to Jackson Hole next year, we surely will stay at the Inn at Jackson Hole. All of the front desk staff was kind and courteous to us. The housekeeping manager was so cordial and helpful as well.
Thanks again.

Alpenhof Lodge
Alpenhof Lodge
#5 of 7 in Teton Village
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole

Been to Inn at Jackson Hole? Share your experiences!