While planning a short ski trip to Jackson Hole, WY, I stumbled across Hotel Terra, that was to open a week before our scheduled arrival. My husband I were excited to stay at a Hotel that believes in the same earth friendly values we share!
From the moment we pulled up to the Terra, we were treated like royality. We arrived early on our check in day and the front desk did everything they could to get us into a room...and succeeded.! My husband was able to make a quick change in our room at 11am and hit the slopes! ( Check in is at 4pm)
The conceirge ( Lisa) was a gem! She helped us with everything from ski rentals, dining reservations, spa reservations, to checking us into our airline flights and printing boarding passes.
Our room was modern and very comfortable.The bath tub was wonderful for soaking after a long day of skiing. The bed was above average and the pillows were so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning.
The only downside to our stay was the gliches of "just opening" the Hotels doors. The Gym, Spa weren't open yet, but the hotels sister property is just within steps to use their facilites.
The Cafe Terra did not have food selections for breakfast yet which left us hungry until the onsite resturant Osteria opened at 11am. Dinner at Osteria was A++++++
I'm sure all of these amenities will be up and running soon.
The Hotel has an onsite Snowboard shop/rentals store called The Tree House. It was by far the most superior rental shop we have every encountered. The rentals: boots, board, etc were brand new. The service was amazing. We will never rent anywhere else in Jackson again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village