Jackson Hole and Hotel Terra (in particular) worked very well for our family with two teenage skiers. The location - maybe 200 yards to the Tram, Bridger Gondola and the rest of the JH base area lifts. In the afternoon, you can ski to within 15 yards of Hotel Terra's helpful ski valet where you off-load your skis/poles and maybe enjoy a hot cider.
Well-designed, large rooms. We went with a kingbed room and the kids were across the hall in a room w two queen beds. Free wifi. Great bathrooms. Comfy beds. Good workout facility. Couple of large hot tubs. Great lobby with a crackling fire and lots of seating areas. Each evening you can enjoy drinks, small plates and even small pizzas in the lobby.
The Osteria Restaurant, one of the best in Teton Village, is right in Hotel Terra. Spur Restaurant is next door. Try them both. We had breakfast each morning at the Terra Cafe.
On three different evenings, we rode the $3 public bus into Jackson for dinners, shopping and walking around (we didnt rent a car).
From the guy that helped with our luggage, the fellows staffing ski vallet, the concierge, to the folks at the front desk - Hotel Terra is well-run, happy place. We look forward to returning and our kids pretty much insist on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village