This hotel is fabulous and I will definitely stay here if I come back to Jackson Hole. Teton Village is a nice area to stay in and the hotel is very posh and comfortable. I was surprised at how cheap the rooms are as they are extremely high quality. The customer service is amazing. We got in late to the hotel, around 10 at night, after driving all day. We called ahead to ask if the kitchen could stay open and we could get some food to go. They were totally accommodating and stayed open for us (really excellent food as well!) and we even were able to sit in the restaurant and eat, have a drink, and a nice dessert. I know the staff were tired and wanted to go home so we were incredibly appreciative that they would stay late for two exhausted and hungry travelers.
After all this lovely service we were even upgraded rooms! Originally had booked a room with two queen beds but we were upgraded to a family suite with a master bedroom, living room, kitchen, and second bathroom. The nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in!
The other perks: valet parking was free and we got a $30 credit to their lovely cafe for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village