We stayed at Hotel Terra as our base for seeing the Tetons and Yellowstone. All the amenities were top notch. The staff were very friendly. The restaurant at the base of the ariel lift has gluten free buns which was a big winner with my son.
We stayed in a one bed with 2 baths and a full kitchen. The living room had a very comfortable murphy bed. Very good idea, way better than a sofa bed.
Maid service was excellent.
The only problem was parking late at night, there was not enough close by parking, I wonder how that will be in the peak winter season.
We will stay here again if we return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village