My wife and I made reservations for one night and decided to splurge by spending a night at Hotel Terra. We were not disappointed. We drove up to the entrance, and were greeted by a concierge who turned out to be a gem. He was very informative and helpful in unpacking our van, taking our baggage to our room, and giving us an orientation of the room and facilities. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The room was nicely decorated with a number of eco-friendly features. It has a full kitchen (which we never used), and a bathroom that had some unique features. It did take a couple of times to learn how to use the shower and room lighting, and so some further instructions would have been helpful. Our bed was a Murphy bed (hidden in a wall). It was very comfortable although the queen size felt small for my wife and I.
We ate dinner at the Il Villaggio Osteria (see separate review), and toured the facilities. It had a very nice exercise room of which I never had time to take advantage.
Upon departure, our concierge was again most helpful, and we left feeling restful and pleased after our one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village