Checked in today for a 4 night stay - really looking forward to it based on previous reviews. Because we booked the room within 14 days, a full deposit was required. At almost $400 / night (before taxes and resort fees), this is a big disappointment. When we called to make the reservation the agent told us she would ensure a room with a view of Village Commons was set aside for us. As we were checking in, I asked about the room and was told they were giving us "one of the best and most often requested suites". After further pressing I was told they were not able to accommodate my original request but that I would "love" the room they ended up giving us. Of course the room was not ready when we checked in at 1 pm - they told us they had until 4 pm to have the room ready. We asked to see the room dirty so that we could decide if we wanted to stay. The room was facing the parking lot! According to the manager, there was nothing he could do - they were at full capacity. After much time, they offered to move us after the first night but the other room was worse. We asked for a credit (of some sort) but the request was denied. The manager had the audacity to inform us that the rack rate was $600 / night - as if to make it clear we were getting a 'deal' for the suite. We went to have lunch while they cleaned the room - apparently they messaged to the restaurant to pay our drink tab -- not the full tab, just the drinks -- $8!!! Way to make things right. Could you spare it? The room is not worth the price paid, especially with a parking lot view.
To add salt to the wound, there was no furniture on the balcony. Every balcony in my line of sight had at least 2 pieces of furniture. I called the front desk and asked if they could locate a spare chair. About 15 minutes later, a gentleman from engineering comes to the door caring a dining room chair!!! After telling me he doesn't know why the front desk called engineering, he explained that they don't have any spare furniture. When I asked why, he informed me that their storage is actually 1 hr. 30 minutes away from the hotel. Still scratching my head at this one.
Do yourself a favor....stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village