This place was beyond what I expected. The website doesn't do justice to the one bedroom suite we stayed in.
1. The living area is HUGE. The living room, kitchen area, bathrooms are very modern. All the devices (microwave, coffee maker, TV, toilet...yes I said toilet) are quite high tech. The phone and TV are personalized with your name on it.
2. Very quiet rooms. Even though we stayed on the 4th floor above the outdoor pool area, the rooms were well insulated from the outside noise. Plus they shut the pool down at 9:30pm so then it is very quiet.
3. Staff is very attentive. Though I didn't see one staff member over 27, I found them to be very responsible.
4. No charge for valet parking...that is rare these days.
5. Fitness center is clean and modern.
6. Food at Terra Cafe is good, menu is more of European flavor but still pretty good.
7. Only 2 minute drive to entrance of Grand Teton National Park.
1. They are a bit over the top in my opinion on the whole "save the planet, conservation, green energy" agenda in the design of their resort...but so be it.
2. No locks on bathroom doors
3. Quite expensive stay.
Overall this is one of the finer vacation resorts I have ever stayed at and with the background of Grand Teton National Park makes it a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village