My husband and I stayed in a Terra guest room with king size bed. The staff was amazing. They were friendly, efficient, and went above and beyond when our luggage went missing for 2 days (thanks to our airline carrier). We were always greeted with a smile at the front desk, concierge, and ski valet. Our room was equipped with a double boot drier, HD television, wine glasses (no plastic cups here), great coffee, and yummy and plentiful shampoo/conditioner/lotion. The entire hotel is decorated with a modern feel, but manages to be warm and inviting at the same time. There are several numbered prints from local artists in the room and common spaces as well as a natural fire place in the lobby. We never heard the construction and had a great view of the hill. The cleaning crew was quiet and very accommodating.
Osteria offered a wonderful mix of flavors, though the portions are a little more petite. I was spoiled for a week and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village