The hotel was beautiful, the décor impressive and the bed very comfortable. We were happy to see the steps taken by the hotel to go “green.”
We were very disappointed with the location of the hotel. It was like walking into a cramped condo complex with hotels on either side and in the back. The front of the hotel is a huge parking lot for all the hotels, including Terra.
The description under recreation, “The trails begin outside Hotel Terra…” was misleading. We were expecting to be surrounded by greenery, and instead, it was building after building with huge parking lots. We asked the receptionist about the trails and were surprised when told that we had to take the ski lifts up the mountain to get to the closest trail.
There was also lot of construction and noise at 8:15 a.m. when we there at the end of June, 09.
The hotel website and the photos do not show how cramped this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village