We ended our week long stay in Teton Village at The Terra. It is a lovely hotel. The beds were comfortable and the room was large enough for the four of us. We also enjoyed our dinner in the hotel restaurant. Since it was the end of our trip - the kids were happy enough to sit in the pool and enjoy the local sites. The trade-off is downtown Jackson was lots of fun to walk to shops and activities. The Terra hotel was more about winding down and enjoying the attention to a "natural" environment. Plus the girls enjoy spending time in an upscale hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village