Wow, what a great hotel! When we made the reservation online (on the Hotel Terra website), we asked for a nice quiet room so we could celebrate our anniversary in style. We got a 5th floor room with a view of the mountain and the aerial tram - lovely, absolutely lovely! - along with a complimentary bottle of wine from the Hotel Terra concierge. :) The rooms were very clean and comfy and wonderfully decorated with very nice eco-friendly amenities: organic cotton towels and robes, great toiletries in reusable bottles, a nice in-room bar area with yummy organic coffee (I would suggest adding some tea), and limited use of paper to deliver info about the hotel due to smart use of technology (phone, TV screen). Teton Village is relatively mellow during the summers (there was a bit of construction in the middle part of the village but not on the weekends) and Hotel Terra was a great spot to enjoy it all - we got great restaurant recos and activity ideas from the hotel staff (both front desk and valet service). The rooftop hot tub was very nice with a lovely view though I think it should stay open past 9pm. The plunge pool in the new wing of the hotel seemed nice but it really is true to its name - it's too small for swimming more than a couple of strokes but it's probably ok for a family with kids to play in during the day. The fitness center right next to the pool is fabulous - great equipment and a perfect spot to get an off-mountain workout. I only wish there were other Hotel Terras out there... definitely would consider going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village