My new husband and I went to Hotel Terra for a long weekend in January and were very happy with our hotel choice. I have to say I was a little disappointed we didn't get upgraded since it was our honeymoon and we paid for the hotel before their 30% off sale (and I know they had lots of open rooms) but our experience was great nonetheless. The hotel is very contemporary and architecturally pleasing. We loved the rooftop hot tub, free wine hour, fabulous massages we had at the spa, and one of the highlights was the restaurant, Osteria was SO good. We had the cheapest room and it was very nice but definitely smallish for a ski trip. The location is great, walking distance to the lifts and right across the famous Mangy Moose! Would definitely recommend Hotel Terra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village