Coachman Inn Motel
US$114
US$92
US$98
US$94
El Rancho Motel(Thermopolis)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
US$70
Travelocity
US$85
US$74
US$112
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Spent the night here and was happy with the hotel. Nice room and friendly staff. Traveled with a large party and had a few rooms. Everyone was well rested. I would recommend to others for a good hotel to stay at...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Do not stay at this nasty, dirty place. Sadly, we rented two rooms, both were disgusting and filthy. Dusty, hair, spilt stuff still on the floor with paper stuck to it, crap & dirty under the beds, soap stuck the the tubs. Our poor baby's feet were covered and black sticky stuff after just a couple of minutes on the floor. The mattresses felt like straight box spings. Hair in the sheets. A bug crawled on one of us during the night...

Save your money. Even if this is the last place open - stay in your car...

Room Tip: Don't stay at this motel... We were in rooms 117 and 119. There were aweful and filthy.... Can't say enough about how crappy these rooms were.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 2Tickets2
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I refused to stay at this place it was so dirty! There was rotten and moldy base boards, the floors had not been cleaned, stains on the walls around the toilet and were pictures had hung, bugs in the bathroom, light bulbs missing, cigaret stains on comforters, stains on sheets, and the list goes on and on. I was quoted on price but at check in was quoted a higher price, had to fight to get that price down to the original quote. The owners daughter/manager who is a seventeen year old was rude and belligerent. When I told her I refuse to stay, I was refused a refund. Stating I had been in the room and now they will have to clean it again. My credit card company was on my side, because I did not stay the night and I stayed the night in Salt Lake City.

Room Tip: Inspect the room before you pay!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Penguin5travels
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Spent a night at the Coachman, Aug 2, 2013 and woke up with many bed bug bites! Spent the following night in my van. Several other members of our party were also exposed to bed bugs so several rooms are infected. This was part of an organized stay to support a charity bike ride so I have not had any interaction with the hotel about this. The ride director is handling this. Bottom line - this property has BED BUGS and should not be stayed at until proof of remediation is provided.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank poppoobvguj
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is an older property that is now being upgraded. Our room was clean. The folks were friendly and did not charge us extra for our dog. Complimentary breakfast of juice, coffee, tea, cereal, fruit, yogurt, and fresh baked "silver dollar" waffles was wonderful and set in a pleasent sun room. We would go back.

• Stayed: July 2013