“Great breakfast in a small town”
Review of Black Bear Cafe

Black Bear Cafe
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Thermopolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast while visiting Thermopolis and before heading home. The wait staff is incredibly friendly and we were supplied with mugs of hot and tasty coffee right away. My wife and I both had omelettes, home fries and pancake sides. All hot, tasty and well priced. Looking forward to visiting again in June 2018 :)

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Best home cooked breakfast for miles and miles. I am a travel nurse and I try to eat here as often as possible. This place is amazing. Everything I have tried has been great. My favorite pancakes ever ( I wish I had her recipe). The service is so friendly that you feel like family. By all means come try this place. These people know what they are doing. This is a hidden gem in Thermopolis!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Had a great breakfast there. More food than I could eat. Was all very good and hot when it came out of the kitchen. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great service, great food, price is right. Nice setting. They cooked my meal exactly how I asked. The eggs were fluffy and buttery. The pancakes are gigantic and delicios. If in town this place is as much a must as soaking in the natural spring water.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I went in about an hour before they closed and was the only one in the restaurant. The entire staff was very friendly and the food was great. I will stop here again.