I had the occasion to stay a few nights at YVI, late last summer. We stayed in one of their well appointed cabins, ate two delicious dinners, I strongly recommend their signature dish, "Surf & Turf", an 8oz Flat iron steak with two gigantic shrimp. I mean they were 4oz. or better each. To be enjoyed as well is there free breakfast buffet, available to lodging guests. All the staff and owners were very friendly, and eager to help with directions to numerous attractions in the Cody, WY. area. Last but not least along with the full service rest. there is also full bar, and karoke, 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's, with Big Mike and his sound machine. You can go to Yellowstone Nat. Park with ease, being only 30miles from the East Gate. I highly recomend this stop along your vacation trail. Enjoy the West, the way it should be enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360 degree mountain views. high desert location means low humidity and few mosquitos during our summer season. World class trout fishing, river rafting, horse riding, hiking and site seeing. 30 minutes from Yellowstone's east gate and 20 minutes west of Cody, Wyoming.Heated pool, indoor hot tub, restaurant, saloon and public laundry. 35 rooms and 60 large, level RV sites. moderately priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Yellowstone Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel Wapiti
- Yellowstone Valley Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Motel
- Yellowstone Valley Inn Wapiti, Wyoming