We stayed in a cabin at YVI. The office staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was good. The location is between Cody and Yellowstone and is convenient in that respect. The cleaning staff was terrible but the restaurant staff was great. Cleaning staff only made the bed two out of five nights and did not take the trash out on most of the days. The A/C in the cabin wasn't very good but we only needed it twice. Also, make sure your unit isn't near the RV dump station because it smells up the cabin. It was acceptable for a place to sleep, shower and grab breakfast. Will probably try somewhere else our next visit but we don't regret our stay here this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360 degree mountain views. high desert location means low humidity and few mosquitos during our summer season. World class trout fishing, river rafting, horse riding, hiking and site seeing. 30 minutes from Yellowstone's east gate and 20 minutes west of Cody, Wyoming.Heated pool, indoor hot tub, restaurant, saloon and public laundry. 35 rooms and 60 large, level RV sites. moderately priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Yellowstone Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel Wapiti
- Yellowstone Valley Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Motel
- Yellowstone Valley Inn Wapiti, Wyoming