The advantage of this resort is that it has campsites, RV sites, newer cabins and 2 story hotel overlooking the river. The restaurant food was fabulous, and the owner was very helpful. The cabins were small, basic, and very clean. The resort is 45 min. from the east entrance to Yellowstone. They do have a swimming pool open during summer, hot tub, pool table and western entertainment some of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360 degree mountain views. high desert location means low humidity and few mosquitos during our summer season. World class trout fishing, river rafting, horse riding, hiking and site seeing. 30 minutes from Yellowstone's east gate and 20 minutes west of Cody, Wyoming.Heated pool, indoor hot tub, restaurant, saloon and public laundry. 35 rooms and 60 large, level RV sites. moderately priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Yellowstone Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel Wapiti
- Yellowstone Valley Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Motel
- Yellowstone Valley Inn Wapiti, Wyoming