The cabins were so small, only had double beds. TV got one channel in color, other was black and white and snow. Wifi was available, but very slow. The cabin was not clean, I didn't even sleep in between the sheets. The bathroom wasn't clean, the shower was dirty. The best thing about the place was the breakfast. They charged way too much for a tiny place that wasn't even clean and had terrible ammenties. The laundry service was nice. They had signs all over in the cabin saying turn off lights, tv, be careful flushing the toilet, ac didn't work and the door didn't lock automatically when u walked out, you had to make sure u locked it. Which I thought was a little scary. Most places it will lock when u leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360 degree mountain views. high desert location means low humidity and few mosquitos during our summer season. World class trout fishing, river rafting, horse riding, hiking and site seeing. 30 minutes from Yellowstone's east gate and 20 minutes west of Cody, Wyoming.Heated pool, indoor hot tub, restaurant, saloon and public laundry. 35 rooms and 60 large, level RV sites. moderately priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Yellowstone Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel Wapiti
- Yellowstone Valley Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Motel
- Yellowstone Valley Inn Wapiti, Wyoming