“Home away from Home...Wonderful Experience...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wapiti
The Trail Shop Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Wapiti B&B and Inns
Amissville, VA
“Home away from Home...Wonderful Experience...”
Reviewed 25 September 2010

Me, my fiance, my 17 year old daughter and my parents stayed at the Trail Shop cabin for five nights this past September. The location is beautiful, remote but within a short drive to a small general store and a few restaurants. The cabin is adorable and so cozy. Two bedrooms, which Jess was kind enough to add a cot to with comfy quilts and blankets! It felt like our own little oasis or hideaway with a great river for fishing within a stone's throw! Jess was so great she supplied us with individual breakfast baskets every morning...oatmeal, fruit, juice, granola bars and muffins! We were so spoiled!!! I intend to return to Wyoming because it is beyond majestic and I intend to stay at Trail Shop because it is home!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank angelinarene

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I spent the majority of the summer there working for family. I am from Houston Texas and have to admit to be a little bit spoiled; thus, the Trail Shop was the perfect place for me to get away and experience a bit of the good life. The waitress was great, cook was amazing (met her personally, as most of the patrons at the restraint do), and the bar tender was very skilled and knowledgeable in all types of wine. I am happy to give my recommendation to such a class act restraint and Inn.

Thanks Jess and Staff!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank JamesTexas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wapiti
The Cody Hotel
Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel
Rand Creek Ranch
Rand Creek Ranch
#1 of 2 in Wapiti

Been to The Trail Shop Inn and Restaurant? Share your experiences!