All reviews lighted sign stay there again yellowstone east entrance bunk beds beautiful scenery two nights great place to stay horseshoe pits miles cody cabin rates
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Although we spent more time in Yellowstone during the days, when we made it back to the cabin at Green Creek, it was nice to come back to a nice clean place. Although there were a couple pits set up for a bar-b-q and a place for a camp fire, they were not very close to where our cabin was located. I think if there would have been an accommodation for these closer to the cabin, we would have certainly taken advantage of sitting around the camp fire and eating some grilled burgers. All in all, I have nothing bad to say about our stay, and I would definitely stay here again if I ever have the opportunity to find myself back in Wyoming vacationing.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2010

we arrived at greencreek with no reservations, within 10 min of bieng at the campground found they had no showers or bathrooms, our group of 4 wanted a bathroom besides the motor home we were in.
after asking for a refund and not ever being parked or hooked up at the site , found the owner to be very scary, he began ranting and raving while running out the office door at me while trying to leave this place, i have 2 witnesses, he stated i had signed a very small print check in form saying they had none and refused a refund even tho i had not stayed. in short he called the police on me having them tell me to stay off the property WHY would I go back..lol
I moved down the road to yellowstone valley rv park, BTW stay here its the best in all ways,
in short Discover is doing a reversal and my trip was great its just too bad this guy is starving for business so bad to make ends meet he must try to rip ppl off SEARCH the net you will so many reports like this

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank ever_greenNilesMi
greencreek, Owner at Green Creek Inn And RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2010

This person wanted an RV spot. He was specifically asked the number of days and was told we had no public bathrooms for the RV Park. We asked him to be sure on the dates and the bathhouse. He agreed to the dates and lack of public bathroom and signed the "no refunds for early departure and lack of public bathrooms" statement. Once in the site and connected to the utilities and dumped his holding tanks, he decided to try an get a refund. Our policies for early departure and cancellations are very clear and simple.

Reviewed 22 June 2010

Just be careful. We stayed at several RV parks on our way to Yellowstone from Wisconsin and most were real nice and friendly some were exceptional. This one sounded and looked great on the website, not so great in person. Wish I had waited to make reservations until I saw the place. Lost money on the deal. But a leason well learned. Much nicer and friendlier places with even better scenery just down the road at Shoshone National Forest. I think the cancellation policy is so ridgid because cancellations happen so often.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank vacationerSheboygan
Reviewed 29 March 2010

My experience was extremely negative. While I was told it was 10 miles from the Yellowstone entrance, I was not told that there was an extremely windy ride that would take over an hour in each direction to get there! When I got there, I didn't want to stay ... but they refused, absolutely refused to return my first night's payment and, in fact, insisted that I pay for 2 more days!!!! I thought if I pay, I may as well stay, until I saw the box of a room. My cell phone wouldn't work there ... I immediately went on the internet and made room reservations in the park, and told them I wanted my money back. I never touched the room! They are rude, and I believe they took my money and shouldn't have. By the way, I made my reservation to a different name ... and feel they did a bait and switch. Anyway, beware. The room is just bigger than a tent.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IrisGo
greencreek, Owners at Green Creek Inn And RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2010

This customer made a reservation with us. Full information, as well as confirmation was sent. Customer thought they had a reservation at another hotel farther from the park. Customer never even accepted the key and insisted the drive to Yellowstone was not supposed to be a winding road. In fact, the road is a Federal US Highway and we are the last hotel before the park. Our rooms are clean and comfortable, verified by the many comments listed on our web including actual pictures and full information on our cancellation policy. Please call if this customer's comments concern you. We would be happy to answer all questions!

Reviewed 25 August 2009

Looking last minute for location near Yellowstone that would accommodate our two labs. We were concerned about what we'd find since it was last minute but luckily stumbled upon the website for the Green Creek Inn. It was cute - had a photo of chocolate lab named Titus with a caption "Titus says stay here"...so caught our attention. I called the motel and spoke to Carolyn. She was very helpful and most willing to accept both of us and our two dogs for the following two nights. This is a small sort of old motel - truly nothing fancy. However, our room had been cleaned within an inch of its life and certainly met our needs. The dogs were welcomed and Carolyn offered to have them play in her fenced yard with the above-mentioned Titus.

When we mentioned wanting to go into Cody for the rodeo, they offered a dinner suggestion and made reservations for us. They also offered to keep an eye on the dogs while we were out if need be. Location of property is great - about 1/2 way between Cody and the entrace to Yellowstone. Very driveable. View around motel is unbelievable - I'd recommend this as an excellent "base" for trips around the area. These folks are very welcoming and everything was great!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple