Green Creek Inn And RV Park
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$162
Official Site
US$243
Hotwire.com
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$158
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$188
US$184
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$124
Travelocity
Super 8 Cody(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$174
Travelocity
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$108
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewslighted signstay there againbunk bedsbeautiful scenerytwo nightseast entrance of yellowstonehorseshoe pitsroom was clean and comfortablejeffmilescodycabincampfireratesrodeo
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Our room was clean, a/c worked great, parking right in front of your room. We had windows to open if you wanted the clean cool fresh air. Hotel was quiet, we slept very well. They have a limited breakfast/lunch/dinner menu from 7:30am-9:30pm for your convenience. We had cheeseburger & fries, cooked to order and it was great. The hotel is about 27 miles from the entrance of Yellowstone which is not very far until you consider the entrance is about another 25 miles to the inner loop. We came back after dark the first night and thankfully the hotel had a big nice lighted sign or we might not have found them. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2010

The wife and just spent a week at Green Creek Inn. The location for us was perfect being between Cody and Yellowstone East Entrance. The location allowed us to make day trips over the entire Yellowstone Park, Beartooth Pass and Red Lodge MT.

In our planning, we looked for a good location, price and had to be clean. Green Creek provided us all 3. Sits right off the highway. If you have difficult finding it, you must not be looking for it. Road signs along the route and in front of the Hotel. We had no difficulty.

Owners were up front and honest about accommodations and the few rules they have in place are because of others that may of tried to take advantage of them. We pulled a small trailer with a motorcycle over 1200 miles and the owners accommodated us by placing us on the end of the motel so we could easily park and be close to our equipment.

We left one day early only because we felt we saw all we wanted to see in the 7 days. I knew that I would forfeit my one night but Jeff said if he could fill the vacancy, he would refund my money. He could of easily just kept my money according to the agreement but tried his best to accommodate. According to my credit card charges, we was able to fill the room and refund on my bill. This says a lot to me about the owners honesty.

Don't expect a large breakfast and if that is what you are looking for, go somewhere else and pay more money. Want a cup of coffee and a donut and a fair price for a room that is clean, this is the place. The rooms are small. Our queen room was 11 X 13 with a full bathroom off to the side. We weren't living there, we were just sleeping there.

While there for a week, one of the RV'ers had truck problems. Jeff helped them in tracking down a service station and was able to use his connections to get their vehicle's alternator same day shipped and repaired. All I can say wow.

If we ever return, we wouldn't consider going any where else.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2010

Thank you for your hospitality during our recent stay at your hotel. We had a wonderful, memorable trip. The cabin was clean and perfect for our family of 4; although we could have easily accomodated more. It was nice and quiet and a perfect place to rest after a busy day at Yellowstone or Cody. The scenery just simply can't be beat. We can't thank you enough. Maybe someday we'll bring our grandchildren back.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Although we spent more time in Yellowstone during the days, when we made it back to the cabin at Green Creek, it was nice to come back to a nice clean place. Although there were a couple pits set up for a bar-b-q and a place for a camp fire, they were not very close to where our cabin was located. I think if there would have been an accommodation for these closer to the cabin, we would have certainly taken advantage of sitting around the camp fire and eating some grilled burgers. All in all, I have nothing bad to say about our stay, and I would definitely stay here again if I ever have the opportunity to find myself back in Wyoming vacationing.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2010

we arrived at greencreek with no reservations, within 10 min of bieng at the campground found they had no showers or bathrooms, our group of 4 wanted a bathroom besides the motor home we were in.
after asking for a refund and not ever being parked or hooked up at the site , found the owner to be very scary, he began ranting and raving while running out the office door at me while trying to leave this place, i have 2 witnesses, he stated i had signed a very small print check in form saying they had none and refused a refund even tho i had not stayed. in short he called the police on me having them tell me to stay off the property WHY would I go back..lol
I moved down the road to yellowstone valley rv park, BTW stay here its the best in all ways,
in short Discover is doing a reversal and my trip was great its just too bad this guy is starving for business so bad to make ends meet he must try to rip ppl off SEARCH the net you will so many reports like this

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank ever_greenNilesMi
greencreek, Owner at Green Creek Inn And RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2010

This person wanted an RV spot. He was specifically asked the number of days and was told we had no public bathrooms for the RV Park. We asked him to be sure on the dates and the bathhouse. He agreed to the dates and lack of public bathroom and signed the "no refunds for early departure and lack of public bathrooms" statement. Once in the site and connected to the utilities and dumped his holding tanks, he decided to try an get a refund. Our policies for early departure and cancellations are very clear and simple.