“great bucket of balls”

Teton Pines Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: From the Teton Pines Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course to delicious lunches and dinners, Teton Pines strives to provide guests and visitors with the best of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Visit us to relax and enjoy golf, tennis, fly fishing, cross country skiing, and delicious dining.Our western-elegant resort is located at the base of the majestic Teton Mountain Range in Wyoming’s rugged northwest corner. The nearby town of Jackson features art galleries, quaint boutiques and outstanding restaurants. The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s ski slopes and activities are a mere 7 minutes away, while both Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks are within an hour’s drive. You’ll appreciate our convenience, you’ll recognize our quality, you’ll trust our experience and you’ll never forget your memories of a visit to Teton Pines!
Reviewed 15 October 2011

we have gone here many times with our friends...great view, good golf course, and the dining is good , as well.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

With the Grand Tetons serving as a backdrop, how could the golf course be anything but lovely? We spent a day golfing at Teton Pines course which is a private course that allows the public to play after noon. Well, thank goodness for that - because the day we arrived was quite cold and snowy and damp. We weren't even sure if they were going to allow the course to be played.

But, when we arrived, they told us that it was up to us and that we were welcome to head out. We rented clubs - very nice ones (can't remember the brand - my husband probably could). Then, when I went to change into my shoes, I couldn't find them. The golf pros were very sweet and told me not to worry, they had shoes they could lend me too.

The range was loaded up with range balls, so no purchasing a bucket of balls out of a machine - nice. After playing two holes, the sun came out and we spent the rest of the day enjoying a great game of golf. The course didn't seem to suffer at all from the earlier dampness. I'm from the east coast and the course would have been soggy and hard to play. But, there, I couldn't even tell that the course had been wet. Also, the path is discontinuous. So, then, you have to take the cart onto the fairway.

The course has one bathroom with running water on it. A snackbar at the clubhouse was reasonable, but 18% gratuity is included with every purchase -- the staff was very good about saying it with every purchase.

And, even though I started with it, I can't stress how beautiful this place is. I love the Grand Tetons!