“The best experience ”

Introduction To Rodeo
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn the basics of Barrel Racing, and Team Roping in a safe and controlled enviorment, go as slow or as fast as you are comfortable. No experience needed. Who wants to go on a trailride when you can learn how to do this.
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I have done horseback riding at many different places but this was my favorite by far. They are friendly and the experience is very genuine. Highly recommend it. My fiancé who rode horses for 10 years also loved this place.
If you are looking to actually trot the horses and have an authentic experience then choose this place.

1  Thank Taiyyibah M
There are newer reviews for Introduction To Rodeo

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was the most fun part of my trip to WY. The instructors are wonderful. The ranch and horses are fantastic. Learning to rope and ride and barrel race was so exciting and I would totally recommend this to anyone visiting the area. It's an authentic rodeo experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Coming from Chicago we had no idea what we were in for. We wanted something to remember and from all the reviews a trail ride, although beautiful, was not going to be that memorable. We decided to give this a shot and it was awesome! We had our kids do it (14,9,9). None of them had ever been on a horse before. We arrived a few minutes late so we missed the quick orientation. They got thrown on their horses and we were off. Once at the coral they were given a few pointers and before we knew it they were running around barrels. The highlight was the "intern" named Stevie- She is 11 years old and she means business. She whipped our kids into shape and was every bit as affective as the rest of the crew. Everyone was great. The whole experience lasted about 3 hours ...our kids wanted it to go all day.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor and I knew that I wanted to do this attraction. After some convincing, I was finally able to get my mom to come with me. We are SO glad we went! This was everything we were expecting and more. The horses are incredibly well trained and the instructors are very patient with all experience levels. I wanted to do something unique and more exciting than a trail ride, and this was the perfect choice! A must do!!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Amazing time at Intro to Rodeo! We had a blast! My daughter and I were looking for "Horse Time" on our vacation but were bored with the nose to tail trail rides. Jamie and her crew were great. The horses were well trained! We learned barrel racing from slow walk-trot to lopping! They emphasize taking it at your own speed, they will help choose a horse that's just right for you and your level of experience. I rode "Elmo" and he was awesome- lots of energy and speed- just what I wanted! We also learned team roping and got to rope a mechanical steer; however, you get to corral a live steer with an instructor- very fun! It's pricey but worth every penny, we will do it again in a heartbeat!