“Good bar food”

Stagecoach Bar and Grill
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: American
Description: 5 miles east of jackson hole wyoming.
Description: 5 miles east of jackson hole wyoming.
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Sunday evening is the time to "be there"! The famous Stagecoach Bar Band plays, as it has for MANY years. Danceable, C/W music. Banjo, guitars, sometimes a fiddle, usually a drummer, good vocals, even some yodeling. Cowboys, truckers, hedge fund bigwigs, pretty ladies - a friendly bunch of folks who are there for the music and a beer or two.

2  Thank OLDclimber
There are newer reviews for Stagecoach Bar and Grill

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I went here on the way back from a day trip to Grand Teton. Its nothing special but it did the trick.I had a chicken parm sandwich with fries and like I say it was good but nothing amazing. Its a pretty soulless cafe tagged onto the end of bar that isn't particularly welcoming. I got the feeling that the regulars who were in attendance are not particularly happy about the tourists that invade their bar on probably an all too regular basis. There are probably better places around the area but it serves as a convenient stop along the highway. Just don't expect a warm welcome.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Recommended to us by one of the locals. Went on Sunday night when they have a local band (country western band). It was full of locals having a great time. The majority of the people I would say were baby boomers dancing the night away to the live band. We did not order food. They had complementary popcorn and it was good. My husband and I had a great time listening to the music and watching the locals dance.

1  Thank Woodsnottraveled
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We ended up here for lunch when a nearby "famous" place had closed for the afternoon. We really lucked out! Outstanding hamburgers, friendly happy helpful staff and good companionship with other diners / drinkers. Definitely a go-back.

1  Thank MountainPCP
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Bar was classic old Tetons; restaurant or grill had really, really good greek food. I had a lamb gyro. Best part is (and this was good weather) we ate outside and watched some guys playing volleyball. all good

1  Thank Daugman