“So Awesome!”

Cowboy Up Hang Gliding
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Wilson
More attraction details
Owner description: We serve the Jackson Hole, Wyoming surrounding area and as the only hang gliding school in Wyoming we pride ourselves on having an impeccable safety record with over 3,000 tandem (dual-place) flights and having never put a scratch on anyone. Groups, families, couples, co-workers, young and old, anyone seeking an exciting Wyoming flying adventure lesson. Your instructor will teach you to appreciate the art of flying in a hang glider. Your lesson begins at 2,000 or 4,000 feet, your choice.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Start to finish a very rewarding experience. They are very professional, friendly, and fun. We did the 2,000 ft option and now I wish I had gone for the 4,000 ft. Just a wonderful time! They are heading to Houston for the summer. If you're there, or know someone who is going to Houston, give it try. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Lynn I

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This JH adventure rose to the top of my list quickly. I was a first timer and it was incredible. A bit leary of heights, I chose the 2,000 ft option. From the time you take off and land, it is a good 25+ minutes which was just the right amount of time. I talked with Tiki before booking and she is awesome. Very friendly, gave good advice and was very prompt in answering my questions before and after booking. Bart was the flight master. I actually got to take the controls once we were released from the glider. It was totally cool. I suggest purchasing the cd. There are a zillion pictures on them. You really get another look at just how high in the air you are. My friends were stunned. Keep in mind, they will be coming to Sealy,Texas in the Fall. They are a TOP NOTCH duo. The support staff was also very nice and helped make the experience memorable. To sum it up...High adventure, reasonable cost and wonderful memory.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We did this on a whim and it became one of my favorite Jackson Hole memories! The pilots are professional and relaxed and put you at ease - you are in very good hands. It is thrilling and peaceful all at the same time. I did the 4,000 ft flight and was just bowled over. I have never experienced anything like it - you float over mountains and the lush valley below like an eagle. I couldn't stop smiling all day long. I am not a huge thrill-seeker, but this was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life! I will never forget it.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

You just need to do this. Brat and Tiki were great and real professionals. It's far more relaxing than you'd imagine. If you every dreamed you could fly, well, dream no more. Well worth the money!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

EVERYTHING about this operation and it's people is top-notch! Between the teams friendliness and knowledge, you never feel anxious! Such an amazing experience!! I did the 4000' flight and could not stop smiling! The views were stunning, and Bart even tried to point out a couple of mountain goats to me!! I'll DEFINITELY go again and would highly recommend this to anyone...unlike the adrenaline rush of skydiving, this is a soothing, zen-like experience, not to be missed!!

1  Thank barartist