“Good food and outdoor deck”

Calico Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Wilson
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pizza Lane
Transit: Public transit stops at front door.
Description: Join us at the Calico Restaurant, Jackson Hole's favorite neighborhood eating establishment. Since 1966 the family friendly Calico has been serving great, value oriented dinners to locals and visitors alike. Italian specialties including hand thrown pizza, plus locally raised, grass fed beef, free-range, organic chicken, fresh fish, hearty salads, and fresh made breads and desserts. Enjoy the outside deck while the kids play on the one and one half acre lawn. Full bar.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Perfect for a beautiful summer evening. Good selection for any taste - fish, pizza, chicken, steaks. Good variety of salads and tasty soups. Indoor dining also available.

There are newer reviews for Calico Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I decided to dine here and the food was good, but the service was not. Part of my order was never delivered. Our server seemed pre-occupied with the surrounding tables and we were left with very poor service and a poor attitude from the server as well. We are disappointed and will not be returning.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

After staying in Teton Village and only finding one reasonable restaurant (Thai), decided to head towards Jackson and stumbled on two restuarants 5-10mins from village. What a find Calico was. The food amazing, wine well priced and good range, waitstaff attentive and friendly, setting very relaxing and kids able to play on the large lawn area outside. Two course Italian meal and a bottle of wine less than $70 for 2. After so much junk around WOW! So forget the village for food and head down the road.

1  Thank Norrie W
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Calico was recommended by a local Jackson resident. It looked like a lovely restaurant and was crowded every evening when we drove by. It's a beautiful setting with a large lawn and beautiful gardens. We ordered a wood-fired pizza for pick-up and it was delicious. When I ran in to pick up the pizza, the restaurant looked charming. I wish we would have been in the Jackson Hole area longer so we could have eaten in the restaurant and tried other items from the menu. A medium pizza was over $20, which I thought was a little high priced, but it was good!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were extremely disappointed with the service. Our server didn't approach us for well over fifteen minutes, and it took another ten minutes for our wine to arrive. The restaurant was not busy, so I'm not sure why the service was so slow. We are easy diners - not high maintenance, yet our patience was tested. I will not recommend this "highly recommended" spot to others.