If you have not been to Jackson Hole, then you MUST go there and experience it. And in my opinion, the best place to experience it would be at the Bentwood Inn. Everything at the inn was excellent, from the moment that we checked in until we checked out. The staff went out of their way to make sure that we enjoyed our stay. The food was fantastic and if you go there, be sure to request the Cowboy room. We had a great time on the wildlife tour with Jackson Hole Wildlife. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole/Wilson, WY