Even though we could only stay 1 night we so enjoyed our stay at this lovely Inn. Breakfast was delicious and we loved the pancakes and the banana bread! My daughter really enjoyed reading about the local area in the binder that you created for our room. We will definitely stay there again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be one of only 5 National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our cuisine, guest service and ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet and secluded, yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, the Inn is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole/Wilson, WY