I recently took my family of five to Jackson Hole for our annual skiing holiday. We're from the UK but keep coming back to Jackson hole for the amazing wildlife, landscapes and ski resorts. This was the first time that we stayed at the Bentwood, and we were completely surprised and delighted. The staff was incredibly accommodating and the rooms were perfect for quality family time. The beds were really comfortable and we had a nice time playing games in front of the fireplace in our room as a family. This is our new favorite spot in Jackson Hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole/Wilson, WY