My wife & I we treated royally by Deb & Lee from the moment we arrived until we left. Our hosts could not have been more helpful or gracious. We loved the wine and cheese at 6.00pm and had interesting conversations with other guests. The meals were superb. We can't wait to get back sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole/Wilson, WY