“Not responsables on any ways”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Worland
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We make a reservation on July 20 for a handicap room, because I heve 2 kids special needs, when I arrive, the person on charge was on very bad mud, and givme a 2nd floor, I explain my girls situation One of them not walk, he tellme if you come early you can gat better room, or a handicap room, I did make a reservation for One handicap Room, other thing they not have elevator, worse situation for us, next morning i went to check out, and they give me my receip, I was thinking was that because I pay by internet, and was not they charge me again almost 4 days and I not get my money back also my husband forget his gold wedding ring and we call them we he leave it on the room untill today, we not get it back either the money, is One of the worse satay in that hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank estvrg
Sheila L, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

We are very sorry you were disappointed with your stay we try to make every effort to give all guests a positive experience. We have passed this information on to our staff and will address your concerns for future guests.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our family traveled here from out of town for a funeral. The rooms are nice. Breakfast was great and the staff is friendly. The kids were able to swim off and on the whole stay. My complaint was with the A/C. It worked great but leaked water all over the floor so the entire carpet was wet on one side of the bed. When I reported it to the desk I was told there was no other rooms and they would let someone know. Two days later someone came in. The floor is still soaked. For.the amountof.money we.were charged I really feel they could have found us a new room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us, your feedback is very important and we always welcome your honest opinion. We are very glad to hear you got to enjoy our pool, and breakfast was to your liking, It is regrettable that you did not receive the attention to a specific issue you encountered, my staff and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience you experience, please accept our deepest apologizes for this. I have shared your comment with our staff to insure something like this does not happen again and we do hope to see you back for a better future stay.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

We actually had business in Ten Sleep, Wyoming, but we needed to spend the night. I went looking for hotels in Ten Sleep, but hotels in Worland came up. No wonder. After getting to Ten Sleep, and asking around, we were told we could find better places to stay in Worland. We really wanted a pool for the kids. So we drove the extra 20 or so minutes to Worland. The Comfort Inn is the first place you come across from Ten Sleep. It advertised an indoor pool, so we went to check it out. EXCELLENT place. Rooms were nice, with a small fridge and microwave, pillow top mattresses, lots of comfy pillows, clean, and the much desired indoor pool and hot tub made the night. The pool is small, but there weren't very many people so we almost had it all to ourselves. Complimentary breakfast in the morning and coffee and tea during the day was great. Staff was VERY friendly and nice. We were traveling with very small children, and the staff wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. We asked for a room on the first floor, because we had lots kid supplies and didn't want to do elevator or stairs. Staff understood and it was no problem. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for such a great positive comment, we always appreciate hearing from our guests that visit us here at the Worland Comfort Inn. We truly have a great staff and they work very hard to deliver the best customer service possible. We are delighted you had such a great experience and it was a pleasure to have you as our guests, again thank you for such a wonderful comment. We hope to see you again in the future...

Reviewed 21 May 2013

There are not a lot of choices, but the Comfort Inn is clearly the best in town. Rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast in the morning is a nice addition. The rooms also have a microwave and a refrigerator. Comfort Inn is located on the edge of town, but still very close.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank k5sdc

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our facility and amenities we offer our guests also the excellent customer service you received while staying with us here at the Worland Comfort Inn. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Because of a GPS gone crazy we didn't get to our hotel until 2am. But the Staff did not give our room away. The room was very nice and clean and the beds were very nice and comfortable. So much so we overslept the next morning. The breakfast was nice and the front of the hotel there is a small mountain in the distance. This is a great place to stopover if you are heading to Yellowstone like we were. It's pricey but it's the only big name in town but it's worth it. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: enjoy Yourself.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank George J

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Worland Comfort Inn we would like to thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our hotel. We have had a lot of the GPS gone crazy from others unfortunately I just don’t know how to fix such a situation but alas you did find us thank goodness and we are so glad you did. Sorry you overslept but I guess that means we are doing our job making you feel comfortable. Very glad you got to enjoy the view from your room and the breakfast we offer, feel free to STOPOVER any time.
Sheila Loudan, Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn. The overall stay was nice.

Pros:
Pleasant Staff
New bedding on bed- Down Comofoter and pillow top type mattress (This is a very nice upgrade)
Quite Room
Good Water pressure
Recliner in room
Microwave/Refrigerator in room
Clean

Cons:

Shower Head was not my favorite
Cheap Shampoo/Lotion/ Soap
No fitness Center

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert-037307
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We enjoyed staying at the Comfort Inn last weekend when we came for the Winter Elks Meeting. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and had free internet! They also had a fridge and microwave! The staff was friendly. The lobby was lovely. Besides the free breakfast, the hotel had hot drinks available all day and fruit. The weather was cold and snowy, but the Comfort Inn was warm and welcoming!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia B

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!