“Thumbs up from another hotel's manager!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Worland
Lewistown MT
“Thumbs up from another hotel's manager!”
Reviewed 24 April 2010

I only really require 3 things when I travel - clean, safe & quiet. Comfort Inn has that plus the extras. Building must be fairly new or has been remodeled - very nice. Staff was great - I just stopped to get directions to the event & they offered early check in at 9 a.m. She was happy to recommend a quiet section too, rather than get defensive about noisiness in general. I initially thought the price a bit high for a town this size this time of year - but they're comparable to others here and probably the nicest one in town. Breakfast was great - love the "make your own" fresh waffles and the coffee & fruit all day is a very nice touch. If business brings me this way again, I'll be returning to this place. (no I don't work for Comfort Inn - just an indepent hotel up in Montana)

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank SalesMgrKath

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tennessee
Reviewed 8 July 2009

I never thought I would stay in another Comfort Inn after a bad stay in a Comfort Inn in Casey Illinois but.....................During our trip to YNP recently we stayed a night at this motel. Out of all the motels/cabins we stayed in during this trip we do have to say this was the best motel we stayed in! The price we thought was a little high for this area ($141. a night w/ tax) But the room was big and roomy. Nice flat screen TV, motel size frig., microwave, coffee maker. The bed slept good and it was a king size. With plenty of pillows. Pool looked nice but we did not use it. The breakfast was the best! They had sausage gravy and biscuits! (YUMMMM) They also had cereal, fruit, waffles and their assorted pastries and muffins were in individual ziploc baggies. Very much apperciated that! We hate opening up one of those pastry boxes and discovering a fly in there! This motel is located on the edge of town going towards Ten Sleep and motel appears to be fairly new. (I think the Comfort Inn in Casey Illinois needs to take some lessons from this one!)

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 August 2008

We stayed two nights at this Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool area and breakfast room were great. Our room was a typical sized hotel room, but clean. We were happy with the hotel, but there is not much to do in town at all. We went to Thermopolis to visit the hot springs there. That was neat to do once. Overall, I'd say this hotel is a great place for a one night stop over, but don't plan on doing much in the town of Worland.

• Liked — Clean and friendly
  • Disliked — Boring area
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 10 March 2008

Worland is a small town in Wyoming. This hotel is the nicest one in town. It is clean, and has a pool! The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Make sure if you are traveling through Wyoming this summer to visit Yellowstone or Thermopolis you make this a stop on your way. You will not regret it!

• Liked — The pool is nice
  • Disliked — It is slightly out of town
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Anna M
rugrat
Reviewed 28 February 2008

I have to say that this hotel was amazing the staff was wounderful and the desk manager was so kind! It was the first I had seen the manager work along side there staff! There rooms are supper clean and loved the pool area! The hot tube was not to hot and to pool was not to cold! Breackfast was good as well I liked there selection! I would stay again in a second!

• Liked — The Staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Chugwater
Reviewed 24 August 2007

I've stayed there 3 or 4 times on work-related visits. The staff is energetic and friendly. The place is clean and neat. They now offer DSL service in every room. Worth the price, even during the tourist season.

Stayed August 2007
St. Louis
Reviewed 28 September 2005

Very nice stay. Our room was clean and quiet. Everything worked. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2005