“Wow! Great Food in a small city! GREAT SERVICE!”
Review of Brass Plum

Brass Plum
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Worland
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.restaurantica.com/wy/worland/brass-plum/23402491/
Description: http://www.restaurantica.com/wy/worland/brass-plum/23402491/
Reviewed 5 February 2014

If you are anywhere near Worland, Wyoming, you have to go to this restaurant. Their hours are great for breakfast and lunch! I had the GREATEST Sandwich ever on homemade bread. YUMMY! The staff is GREAT! The cook is worthy of being in competitions. She knows what home cooking with flair is all about. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEIR HOMEMADE Twisted rolls. Oh my goodness.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I always look forward to visiting Worland and having lunch here. The food is amazing. And you must try their twists as I hear they are incredible.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I decided to try this place my first day in Worland. They were extremely busy and it took a while to get seated. When I was seated a waitress took my drink order, and about 5 minutes later a waiter came by to take my food order and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I placed my order, and it was served within 5 minutes. I had the Ham and Turkey on croissant with a side of Pork Chili. Being hard of hearing, all I heard was, "Would you like to try the chili as your side?" When I was served, the chili looked nothing like any chili I had ever had. (I'm from Pennsylvania) and didn't taste like any chili I have ever had. It was absolutely amazing!! The best chili I have ever eaten. It has a bit of a bite to it (to this older fellow) but not overwhelming. I wasn't visited by waiter or waitress after getting my food, (It would have been nice to have a refill on my drink) but I will go back again because the Pork Chili was that good!!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

We were looking for a sit-down place to eat that wasn't fast food. Locals recommended the Brass Plum. I had the chef salad and soup, my daughter had a sandwich and soup. It was a very nice day, so we sat on the patio. Locals know their stuff!! Excellent food, wonderful service (even for being out on the patio) and friendly and courteous staff. This place only serves breakfast and lunch. We would have gone back for dinner if they served it. Best food find in town! Go, eat, enjoy!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Brass Plum is a small cafe in the center of town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The menu has a nice variety and the food is freshly made. Don't eat too much (I always have) as I hear the home made pies are great!