We spent 4 nights in February, 2012. The host Johnsie and her dad, John are nice enough but the place is not very clean , the lanai is full of cats, and the breakfasts were ok at best. The kitchen available for guests was nasty with dirty counter tops and the moldy smell was awful. Our room was a nice size, the bed mattress was ok but the sheets were "pilled" from use and uncomfortable. There was hair on the bathroom floor and it looked like it needed scrubbing. We would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B Hawaii/Captain Cook